Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fernwood

My friend Carrie has talked about Fernwood many time in the years that I've known her. She and her husband were married there. I've seen the pictures. But I did not know. I did not know the beauty of this place. I am so glad we went. I love you Carrie!
Don't forget you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.

This awesome sight was the first of many that thrilled us all. The little black dots are this frogs eggs. There were hundreds of them.



This poor guy thinks he's hiding from us. So cute!



My beautiful girls.



I don't have any idea what this was but it was so beautiful. All the leaves on this bush were turning this lovely pink color.



So pretty...





This was definitely the highlight of the day. All of the kids went running into this beautiful gazebo and came to a halting stop. Tucked away, right at their feet was this precious baby deer. They all were able to get a really good look at her before she just jumped up and took off for her mommy. Amazing.




I love the looks on the girls faces here...


The whole gang...

1 comment:

jeri hoag said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun! i'm so excited to take photos here it... it looks like a very beautiful place.