Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Day To My Babies!

Babies? Ok, so my daughters are now 9 and 7...I will NOT spend this post discussing how shocking that fact is to me. I will NOT spend this post trying to figure out how life is zooming past me faster than a Jimmy Johns delivery man. I will NOT spend this post telling you that I would swear I just changed their sweet little diapers yesterday and how can they be 9 and 7 and...b r e a t h...

OK, I WILL spend this post sharing with you pictures of one of the funnest and most beautiful days I can remember...my sweet daughters' birthday party.
















My nephew Ben:


Emily is in LOVE with this horse. If you ever hear her swooning on about "Otis" this is him:








Time to say goodbye to the horses *sniff*


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful. I loved the birthday cake too! Oh, and Otis!

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL, Alice! I can't wait to hear all about it on Friday. So happy to see it all came together perfectly!

Michelle Burry said...

It looks like everyone had SO much fun! I'm glad that everything turned out wonderfully for you (and the girls ;)! Hope to hear all about it tomorrow night! =)