Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Well, after a quick and fun filled summer our girls are back to school. We had a blast shopping for new clothes which is the silver lining around the grey cloud that is the beginning of school. Why is that? I always loved school when I was a kid. The new clothes, my friends, the cute boys...oh no! The cute boys! Oy!

So...without further ado, which may lead to me sobbing all over the keyboard, here are my beauties on their first day:









Dear Father, thank you so much for the gift You have given us in these children. I pray that You will watch over them all the days of their lives, keep them safe while they are at school and away from their mommy and daddy. I pray that You would keep evil away from them and away from their schools. Father God I pray that You would protect their minds and their bodies and their souls from things that are not meant for them. I pray that You would help them to learn all they need to this school year and that they will end the year with nothing but happy memories. Father God, we love You and trust in You only, it's in Your Sons perfect name I pray, Amen.

3 comments:

Michelle Burry said...

Amen! <3

Jen said...

Hooray for first day of school pictures this year! So glad you busted the camera out this year :-)

Alice Merrill said...

Jen! You goofball! How did you remember that?? I miss you!!