Friday, September 23, 2011

All in one day

So, after the girls and I finished up reading Hatchi I was feeling sentimental about Lucky and decided to go to PetSmart and get him a new necklace with a pretty new tag. On the back I had it inscribed :
That was 24 hours ago.
Today, "Best Dog Ever" puked on the carpets I JUST WASHED LAST NIGHT! After recleaning the carpets I took him in the car to the store. After I stopped at Martins to get cake mix and taffy apples for my two little girls birthday party tomorrow, me and "Best Dog Ever" went to Michael's. When I got back in the car "Best Dog Ever" had completely eaten one box of cake mix and one taffy apple, getting ready to dive into number 2! Then, as if that's not enough "Best Dog Ever" climbed over the fence and out of our yard where I found him amazing close to the edge of the busy road we live on.
We named him Lucky for a reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time, have it inscribed with his real name: Lucky 2B Alive!

mom

Michelle Burry said...

Oh, Lucky... :(