Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sarah Palin

So Saturday night my dear friend Anne, her friend Dawn and my fabulous mom went to see Sarah Palin speak in Fort Wayne. What a trip! First of all I could not have been in finer company. I adore Anne and Dawn. Those girls are fun. And then there's my mom. I will never know why God chose to give me the greatest, funnest, kindest, smartest, most optimistic, patient and wonderful mom on the planet. I have never known ANYONE like my Mom. And, next to my husband, she is my best friend. I truly love my mom.

So, back to Sarah. First of all, the party kicked off with Hank Williams Jr. And had I known any of his music it would have been awesome! But hey, good times.

Then out came Sarah and her family. We were about 30 feet from the stage and right at the catwalk she came down. It was such a great time! I am praying we win this election. That any person would support a candidate who numerous times as a state senator opposed something like the Born Alive Act is beyond my understanding. Babies born alive during or after an abortion...God forgive us. Please vote in favor of LIFE on November 4th!!

How have we gotten to a point in our culture where that is even an issue...



No comments: