Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If You Know Anyone...

...who can analyze this dream I had...please let me know.

Ok, so in my dream I had twins. A 6 month old girl in footies and a boy...snake. So, I thought I would take my baby snake to the park for some fresh air so, I swaddled him up (he was coiled up in my hand) in a blankie and tucked him away.When I got to the park I unpacked him and Noooo!! I suffocated him! I was panicked. I rubbed his tummy, I was screaming. Then he gasped for air and stretched his big mouth and it occurred to me that I need to feed him. So...I nursed him. That's right. I nursed my baby snake. When I woke up I said out loud: "snakes aren't mammals".

What does it all mean?

W H A T

D O E S

I T

M E A N ???

4 comments:

Pages In Time Forever said...

So many comments...where to start?!?

Ok, you're FIRST thought after waking up, having just nursed your baby snake, was, "Snakes aren't mammals!" OMW, that's hysterical!!!

Your mothering instincts must be WAY stronger than mine because I'm not sure I could have been convinced to do anything BUT smother the little baby snake...

I LOVE YOU ALICE MERRILL!!!! :)

Heather Lee said...

That's just wierd! But I can understand your concern and curiosity. Praying that your have revelation to your dream♥

I'm Celebrating my 1 Year Anniversay on Etsy with a GIVEAWAY on my Blog. I would L♥VE it if you stopped in to check it out!

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Alice Carol Merrill...only you!!!!

I love it...and you! You are hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Oh my goodness, is that CRAZY.

cgpluta said...

Alice!!!! I adore you!!!!! Thanks for my laugh tonight - and if it's any comfort, a couple months before Lily was born I dreamed she came out a lovely spotted cow... They wrapped her in a blanket and as I held her all I could do was worry that our yard wasn't big enough for grazing!