Friday, May 28, 2010

Kindergarten Graduate

Well, my baby graduated from kindergarten. I'm not sure when or how this happened but dang, she went and grew up! And her daddy and I are so proud of her! Can you hear me talking in a southern accent? I'm not sure where that's coming from...maybe the show Merkle is watching
right now about the Big Foot Creature living in Kentucky!
Anyway, Grace had a great year. In fact her teacher recommended her for the DEEP program at Twin Branch for 1st grade! So we sent in an application and Grace was tested and she got in! Yay! And, she didn't freak out when we told her about going to a different school next year. So 2 different schools next year! Yikes!
Grace had THE BEST teacher! Mrs. Johnson is the sweetest most perfectly fit kindergarten teacher on the planet! I'm going to miss her soooo much!



Now here's momma braggin':

Grace with her first of many diplomas that I'm sure she will receive in her life...



With her I Love To Read Certificate, check it out 1,567 minutes in the month of February!


And, my proudest moment of all...Grace's Citizenship Award. Her teacher chose a boy and a girl from her class to receive this award. I believe she made a great choice!






No comments: