Sunday, July 24, 2011

MACLove

Well, I just finished my Summer II class. Using Computers In Education. Before going into this class I was sure it was going to be another fluff education course. This class was anything but fluff.
My Professor, Dr. Mooney, made Excel more relevant to being a teacher in 30 minutes than the 16 week class I took last semester.


Dr. Matthew E. Mooney was probably one of the best teachers I have ever had. We did projects on the BIG MAC that I had no idea was even possible. Taking this class had me ITCHIN!!! to get into a classroom of my own! I should say though that at least 3 times during the 3 week class I stated that if I were 15 years younger I would change my major. First it was Copyright Law-totally exciting! Then it was Professional Power Point Presenter-did I make that one up? Then it was movie editing. Man, what a blast! And...got an A+!! Hee hee...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to post your PSA somewhere!!!

mom

Alice Merrill said...

Hi Mom! I love that I have a fan club (you)!

AnneW said...

On our way home from vacation, you came up (of course). Don said that if evey kid in America had such an enthusiastic teacher like you, it would change the public education system. :)Now the kids want to be in Mrs. Merrill's class!!!