Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Grandparents Day


So, my last post had a little anger in it. What can I say? I was angry. School has that effect.
But today? Today was lovely! Today, I got invited by my fully awesome 4 year old neighbor to go with him to his preschool Grandparent/Special Friend Day! It was sooooooo much fun. We read 2 books, almost drew a picture, and got sang to. It made me want to teach preschool! For about 5 minutes. Then I came to my senses. (Anne, I don't know how you do it!)! Anyway, it was so sweet. Afterwards was when I really was able to get a taste of what grandparenthood must be like. We went to McDonalds and then I took him to Martins to buy him a little stuffed puppy! OH! I love that little guy! Thanks for the special day today Braeden!



 







1 comment:

Anne Wierenga said...

Things I was told yesterday:
"Mrs. Anne, you look like sparkle"
"Mrs. Anne, I love you"
"Mrs. Anne, I really like your outfit" (I was wearing my'comfy' clothes)
"Mrs. Anne, I love you"
"Mrs. Anne, I love you"
"Mrs. Anne, I love you"
"This is a magical day"
Teaching Pre-K ROCKS!