Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adrian!

Dude! My Monk shops at Wal-Mart!!



Go ahead, ask me how much I love him. I would have hugged him. And stroked his hair. And told him everything is going to be okay. But then I would have remembered he would so not have liked that. So I would have just gone on and on about how he is the smartest detective on Earth and how I am so happy for him that he got the guy who killed dear Trudy and that if he ever gets tired of that Natalie girl my family and I would be happy to relocate and......
I am sooo applying there when my unemployment runs out!

3 comments:

SAHS A Cappella Choir Reunion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Burry said...

I love you, Alice! You crack me up!! Miss you! :(
<3 Burry

AnneW said...

Did you get this from POW?!! Where did you find this??!!!! I'm going to watch an episode right now. I love Adrian.