Monday, February 1, 2010

Jack-AYYYYY!!!!


Had an awesome afternoon at the Jackie Walorski Congressional Campaign Kickoff.
I love this picture of my mom and I with Jackie. And that is my nephew Ben and my friend Anne's daughter Grace whose cute little chin unfortunately was loped off in the rush to get this picture.
Just as we were when we went to see President Bush back in '00, Governor Palin and now Jack-AYYYYY my mom and I were hooting' and hollerin' in the front row.
Poor Jackie, I think I attacked her as she came off the stage. I was afraid as it had been with the president that she was going to shake and run. So I grabbed the poor lady and dear, dear Anne got this fully awesome picture!
After the event we were (because we're Kensingers) having a party to celebrate the party. So guess what Lady Dorkness did. I invited the poor lady for snacks after the event. Yeah, there were only 1000 people to shake hands with and then, oh how about you stop by and have taco salad when your done here. She didn't come, even though I might have mentioned to her staffer that I'd clean my toilets...oh dear heavens! Did I tell her that? Oh no!!! Wow, I'll bet Jack-AYYYY's glad to have me on her side. And making campaign calls for her at that. Can you get fired from being a volunteer? Oh dear...



2 comments:

Matt Deputy said...

I'm so happy you had a good time!
WWW.StandWithJackie.com

Thanks for your support!

Matt Deputy

deputy@standwithjackie.com
www.standwithjackie.com
facebook.com/standwithjackie

AnneW said...

I love being your fellow political event attendee. What a fun day that was. Just wait until I'm working for Marlin Stutzman. I'll get you into all the front row seats.

-Anne