Wednesday, July 29, 2009

crafts.....every....where...

send....help....

Yeah, so my entire house has been crammed and overflowing with every sort of craft , craftable crafty craft craft thing ever made! I mean to tell you I have double sided sticky tape stuck to the bottoms of my feet, I have 50 milk gallons stinking up the garage, I have toilet paper rolls on every surface of my house and I have pipe cleaners and foam and puff-ball-thing-a-ma-bob-ers and glow-in-the-dark-$10-per-pack-paper and popsicle sticks coming out my ears!! BUT, only one more day of VBS then summer starts!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August is the Merrill Family month. We kick it off on the first celebrating my fab sister-in-laws bday. Then Merkle's is on the 8th. Then...best of all...Merkle has 2 WEEKS OFF!!! Oh, I can not wait. 2 weeks. Yes, we're going out of town. Indianapolis Children's Museum then to Cincinnati for the Creation Museum. Can't wait...

Check that out here:
http://creationmuseum.org/

No comments: