Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Va-cay

So here we are in Kentucky. You should see this hotel. WOW. It's ultra modern, with a self check in kiosk and everything. The decor is unreal. I can't believe we found this place for just $66 a night. Hotwire.com baby. Anywho, more on that later, right now I must tell you that I have finished reading "I Love You Miss Huddleston" by Philip Gulley. And all I can say is put down whatever you are doing and get this book. now. It is a laugh a minute. Out loud laugh...out loud while you're sitting by yourself next to the pool laugh. That reminds me, the lady sitting next to me at the pool had on a shirt that had "I Put Out" emblazoned across the front of it. I'm serious. And she was there with her kids. Is there anything that would have been appropriate to say to her? Anything that I could have said without getting myself beat up in the elevator later, probably whacked on the head with my own book.
Well, I can hardly wait to get some pictures posted on here from my new fancy camera...come back in a few days.
BTW...I want to move to Kentucky. I even made a list of the pros and cons of moving here. Don't worry Mom, so far the cons have won.

1 comment:

Heather Lee said...

My mom and I were thinking of sharing a book together and I think you've convinced me to give it a go! BTW...thank you so much for commenting on my Blog..You're just wonderful!